A Texas roof needs to be able to withstand windstorms, hail, tornadoes, and blistering heat. An inadequate roof suffers through storm damage, hail damage, leaks, cracks, missing shingles, poor attic insulation, clogged gutters and shoddy roof repairs. With all the beating a roof takes, would you trust your roof repair and maintenance to just anyone?
What Can Heartland Restoration Services Do For You?
Heartland Restoration has a fully staffed repair and maintenance division that makes roof repairs each and every day. In addition to their constant immersion in the repair environment, they undergo regular training and education to keep up-to-date on the newest and most effective tools and techniques. With regular inspections and maintenance you can find and fix small things before they become big and expensive replacements. Contact us today for your free roof inspection!
Storm or Hail Damage
Heartland Restoration Services has a fully-staffed and well-trained office team that is here to support you and your home before, during and after the job. Here are some storm damage tips to assess the damage to your home.
- From ground level, do a visual inspection. Look for shingles that may have blown off, exposing the wood of the roof deck below.
- Check your yard for blown-off shingles that you may not see when looking at the roof itself.
- Ensure that no siding, soffit, fascia or roof structures have been torn or damaged.
- Check that the eavestroughing has not been damaged and that downpipes remain firmly attached.
- If it’s safe to do so, climb up to the roof level and complete your inspection.
- Leaks and water stains inside your home are a sure indication of roof damage.
- Take detailed notes of anything you notice that doesn’t seem right.
- Consult your roofing limited warranty for details.
- Call Heartland Restoration Services to come and inspect for damage you may have missed and arrange for any necessary roof repairs to be made as soon as possible.
Roof Leaks and Roof Repairs
Heartland Restoration Services has one of the highest regarded Repair and Maintenance divisions in the state. These crews only work on roof maintenance related issues, roof leak detection and roof repair. It’s because of the specialized nature of their work and ongoing training that these crews are the most aggressive problem solvers in the business. Did you know that small leaks can go unnoticed for so long because the water could be draining inside of the interior walls? In some cases a homeowner will not see any signs until the leak becomes large enough to spread out and cause more substantial damage. Our team focuses on identifying the problem, diagnosing the cause and taking action to resolve the issue.
Emergency Roof Leak Repair
Will Insurance Cover Your Roof Damage?
If the damage caused to your roof is caused by a natural disaster or accident that is covered by your policy, you should be able to get all repairs paid for by your policy. Whether or not your insurance covers the cost of roof replacement depends largely on the extent of the damage. When roof repair could resolve the issue, your insurance company will want to fix the damage with less costly and less extensive repair measures. The cause of the damage is also considered when your insurance decides whether or not to replace the roof under your policy.
Should your storm or hail damage or roof leak result in a new roof for your home, rest assured that Heartland Restoration Services will be there to walk you through all the steps in making sure you make the right choice for your home. Heartland Restoration Services has experience in the installation of all types of roofs, whether you chose Contact us or give us a call today to discuss all the options available for your home.