It is very important to clean the air ducts in your house. Texas’ dry weather creates perfect environment for dust to enter your home through the air ducts. Here at Heartland Restoration Services, we know how to clean them so your family can breathe easier. Our experts work in the air duct cleaning service for many years and can handle any job.
It is very important to keep your air ducts clean to minimize any potential health risks. Air ducts can be a breeding ground for dust mites and many other contaminants. Dust easily builds up overtime in areas that don’t get cleaned often. Imagine what you’d find in an air duct system that hasn’t been cleaned in 2, 5 or 10 years. Also, when debris builds up in the ducts and equipment, systems will not function at peak capacity. This can reduce the efficiency of the system and may even damage it..
Heartland Restoration Services is based in Forney, TX, but services Dallas and all surrounding areas.
In your Air Duct Cleaning service, the technician will use the following steps:
- Inspect the entire Air Duct System, estimating the cost and time of the full service.
- Clean each individual vent and return, using sanitizing materials.
- Perform any additional work such as cutting out holes in the duct system, if needed.
- Make sure all the contamination is removed out of your system.
- Seal back all holes.
- Clean up after the process.